TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Gastronomicliving.com website (the “Gastronomicliving.com site”), the terms of any purchases that you make via the Gastronomicliving.com site, and your relationship with Gastronomicliving.com (“Gastronomicliving.com”, “Gastronomic”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By using the site and/or registering on the site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
BASIS OF USE OF THE GASTRONOMIC LIVING SITE
- These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Gastronomicliving.com site in general, the products that you purchase on the Gastronomicliving.com site and all services provided in connection with them.
- You also agree to use the Website in a manner consistent with any applicable laws and regulations.
REGISTRATION AND COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may be required to register to use the Services. To register and/or purchase products on the Gastronomicliving.com site you must be over eighteen years of age or that you are the parent or guardian of a minor who is using the Services with your consent.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any other time are correct and complete.
- You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the pricing, colours, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the website. However, we do not guarantee that the pricing, colours, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colours and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, with no further obligation to you, including after you have submitted your order. We apologize for the inconvenience. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
- If, by mistake, we have underpriced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy below.
- The payment may be processed prior to GastronomicLiving.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
- The price of a product does not include the delivery charge, which will depend on the delivery method you choose and will be added during checkout.
- All products advertised are subject to availability or while stocks last (as may be applicable).
- We try to ensure that we always stock the full product range and will let you know if the product is out of stock. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular product, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that product.
- The delivery will be sent to the address provided during the order placement. Upon delivery, our courier partners will require the consignee to verify their identity by presenting an original labour card, passport, driver's license, or National ID for verification purposes.
- Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary.
- In the event that a customer is not present at the designated address provided in the system or as indicated by the customer at the time of order placement during a Gastronomic product delivery, the ordered meals will not be delivered elsewhere. In such cases, a refund may be applicable, pending confirmation from Gastronomic. Additionally, the customer will be responsible for any legal obligations arising from ordering to a location where the customer does not currently reside.
- If a special condition or entry permit is necessary for the delivery personnel to access the specified address, it is the customer's responsibility to provide all reasonable assistance to ensure the successful delivery of the products. Failure to do so may result in a refund, subject to confirmation from Gastronomic.
PAYMENTS AND CARDS
- Payment for your products will be taken at the time you place your order; payments are done through a professional third-party online payment gateway.
- Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to the highest standard and held on the online Host payment gateway, secure from hackers.
- Customers will be billed in the local currency corresponding to the country of the order. If a foreign currency credit card is used, any variances between the estimated amount in the foreign currency and the actual billing amount on the customer's card statement may be due to varying exchange rates applied by different credit card companies.
- When ordering from the Gastronomic Living site we accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, for example, a 7.0 version or higher of Internet Explorer, version 3.5 or higher of Firefox, Chrome version 10 or higher and Safari version 5 or higher. This implies that you cannot accidentally make a purchase through an insecure connection.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
Only for orders paid with a credit card or other online mode, a refund is possible under the following conditions:
- Cancellation upon user request for cases as follows, (i) the order has not been transmitted to the Gastronomic, (ii) the order has been transmitted to the Gastronomic but has not been prepared or (iii) the order has been prepared but the Gastronomic confirmed the cancellation of the order.
- Partial or full cancellation of an order due to the absence of ordered products or products in the Gastronomic.
- Cancellation due to the customer’s address not being within the Gastronomic’s delivery regions.
- Cancellation due to failure in order transmission to the Gastronomic.
- Cancellation after Gastronomic’s approval due to dissatisfaction with the ordered product; and
- Cancellation after Gastronomic’s approval due to delay in delivery of the ordered product.
- If eligible and approved by Gastronomic, a refund for orders with a payment method other than an online credit card will be made by the respective branch of Gastronomic.
- Refunds for orders paid with an online credit card will take up to 30 days after the refund is approved by the Gastronomic and are subject to the refund policy, if any, of the respective financial institution.
You agree to protect, indemnify, and hold us, along with our subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers, and employees, harmless from any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debts, including but not limited to attorney's fees, arising from:
- Your use of and access to the Website and/or the Services.
- Your violation of any term outlined in these Terms, including the Online Terms and Conditions.
- Your infringement of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other property, or privacy rights.
- Any claim that your content, information, suggestion, or feedback resulted in harm to a third party accessing the Website and/or Services.
- This indemnification obligation will remain in effect even after the termination, modification, or expiration of these Terms, as well as after your use of the Services and the Website.
- These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred, or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
VIOLATION OF TERMS
RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT
- We reserve the right to suspend or close your account at our reasonable discretion or in the event of any breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. If your account is suspended or closed, you will not have the ability to place orders for products on the GastronomicLiving.com site.
- Likewise, if you have an account with us, you have the option to terminate it at any time by reaching out to us through the "Contact Us" link located at the bottom of these Terms and discontinuing further use of the Services. Upon termination, it is required that you dispose of all documents, information, and contents related to us, whether downloaded from the Website or received from us via electronic mail.
- We reserve the right to periodically update these Terms & Conditions. Any alterations will be communicated to you via the email address provided during registration or through a suitable announcement on the Gastronomic Living site. We request you to periodically check for updates to these terms and conditions.
- These changes will be effective for the use of the Gastronomic Living site after the notice has been given. If you do not agree to the new Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Gastronomic Living site, including making any purchases. If you continue to use the Gastronomic Living site after the effective date of the changes, it signifies your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the updated Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any queries, please contact us online at email@example.com or via telephone: +974 3139 4734 Sunday - Thursday 8.00 AM to 9.00 PM.
FEEDBACK / SUGGESTIONS
- Any remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information conveyed to Gastronomic through the Website ("Feedback") will become the exclusive property of Gastronomic.
- Gastronomic is not obligated to treat any Feedback as confidential and will not be held liable for utilizing such ideas in its business operations, including, but not limited to, product or advertising concepts.
- Gastronomic will have complete ownership of all present and future rights to Feedback, of every kind and nature, worldwide.
- Except as noted below in this paragraph, Gastronomic will have the right to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose without providing compensation to you or any other individual submitting the Feedback.
- You acknowledge that you are accountable for any material you submit, and you, not Gastronomic, bear full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. By providing the Feedback, you grant us an enforceable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute, and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive any claims or assertions, of any nature whatsoever, against Gastronomic and its users regarding such Feedback.
- Any comment or suggestion you make that is derogatory, defamatory, or hateful and lacks substantial evidence, may be removed at our sole discretion.
GOVERNING LAW AND MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS:
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, inapplicable, or unlawful (including, without limitation, because such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction), the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision.
- The termination of any contract created by these Terms will be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that you or we may be entitled to under the agreement or at law, and will not affect any of our or your accrued rights or liabilities nor the coming into or continuance in force of any provision of these Terms which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination.